Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Awhile back in my first Field and Stream magazine that I got I read an article about Wounded Warriors injured in Iraq and Afghan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Awhile back in my first Field and Stream magazine that I got I read an article about Wounded Warriors injured in Iraq and Afghan

Awhile back in my first Field and Stream magazine that I got I read an article about Wounded Warriors injured in Iraq and Afghanistan hunting and fishing. One that caught my eye was Wounded Warriors in Action. It is a non for profit that takes wounded warriors hunting and fishing in Wisconsin, and fishing down in the Florida Keys. I think what they are doing is amazing for the throops that come back from was wounded. It helps them to get back out and hunt and fish again. It also shows that people care about them. I was wounded in Afghanistan this past August, and will be experiencing bow hunting this fall with them. This a great thing they have going and I encourage every one to check out the site. www.woundedwarriorsinaction.org what do you all think?

Fisrt of all THANK YOU for your sevice and sacrifice. I hope that you get to enjoy many years of hunting sucess, and thanks for the link.

Comment

I think they are a great organization. I am glad you get to go. Good Luck, Brother.

Comment

Turkey, Thanks for the service. Deepest Respect for those who serve. I applaud this organization. Some states (most i hope?) allow military personnel to hunt w/o paying liscence fees. a nice gesture. I think private landowners should open their land to these Heroes as well. If i had any hunting land, you can be sure you'd be welcomed there. Best of luck, afield and otherwise

Comment

"Semper Fi" Marine!!!

Comment

$$$

Comment

$$$

Comment

$$$

Comment

$$$

Comment

$$$

Comment

$$$

Comment

$$$

Comment

$$$

Comment

$$$

Comment

$$$

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad