NJ did it again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NJ did it again

Gary Devine would be pissed. NJ killed 36 bears today. Don't know if they closed the season for hunters - they have done that before..

Devine must be lonely since OL went TU

Comment

WAM, it's probably been 18 months since Devine last posted. Apparently he's still kicking because there's recent good reviews on Google about him and his plumbing business.

Comment

He stopped posting because of Rudy Glove fraud point gathering.

Comment

Originally posted by jhjimbo View Post
          He stopped posting because of Rudy Glove fraud point gathering.
          Jim, that's right about his posting on F&S. He continued to post on OL until about 1.5 years ago.

Comment

I feel kinda bad about what happened to Big G, but he kinda brought it on himself.
            I mean, jiminy catwhiskers, rudyglove was gone and points were worth less than nothing.
            Why go on and on?

Comment

I'd rather have Big G than the red rodent and the pre '00 Ford! ...even if he continued to carry on about the points.
              I even went to OL and tried to coax him back.

No dice!

He was such a big football fan, I would like to hear his take on what's going on now!

Comment

Gary seems to be a very nice guy. His plumbing customers give him great reviews.

Comment

Originally posted by PigHunter View Post
                  Gary seems to be a very nice guy. His plumbing customers give him great reviews.
                  Sometimes, the anonymity of the keyboard brings out the worst of our personalities.

I do think Gary was a nice guy, it was his obsession with the rudyglove point thing that was his undoing.

Comment

He always made good posts but his whole life centered around NJ bear hunting.

Comment

I want to say that I saw him post somewhere in the last few months. Can’t recall where though. Rudyglove was either an asshat or someone’s sock puppet. LOL!

Comment

I think RG was a disabled shut-in, possibly mentally diminished and he had nothing to do all day except post here. Pretty much like 99

Comment

I think RG was a disabled shut-in, possibly mentally diminished and he had nothing to do all day except post here. Pretty much like 99
                          Rudy Glove posted a lot of pictures of food - I thought he might be a chef. The pictures ran his point total up to the tens of thousands. Gary wanted the administrator to take away his points and was mad when they did not.

Comment

Originally posted by jhjimbo View Post

Rudy Glove posted a lot of pictures of food - I thought he might be a chef. The pictures ran his point total up to the tens of thousands. Gary wanted the administrator to take away his points and was mad when they did not.
                            jimbo, rudyglove went hundreds of pages and posts into history and would post something like "ditto" and post it. That's why we have to post at least 10 letters today.
                            All rudyglove was doing was running up his point total. That's it.
                            ...and pre '00 Ford posted an entire thread of over 300, asinine, inane one line jokes. All by himself.
                            Last edited by FirstBubba; 12-15-2020, 05:48 PM.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad