Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Time to burn? This was pretty good (bear hunting video)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Time to burn? This was pretty good (bear hunting video)

Had the Roku going and watched various exotic car rebuild and bowhunting stuff, this popped up so I said "what the heck".
    Glad I did.
    Long but enjoyable. Never heard of the guy before. I musta been sleeping under a rock or sumpthin
    If he (Billy Molls) comes around I'll go to one of his hunting/faith talks

Excellent video cd2, thanks for posting ! I have been on some tough elk hunts with the terrain and packing out of game, but nothing that would even resemble what these two fellows endured, tough guys !

Comment

Try using "I" statements so the bear doesn't feel like you're attacking it. You'd be surprised the dialouge you can create with such a simple change in language.

snaptube vidmate word to pdf
      Last edited by adomanim1; 09-30-2020, 07:08 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by adomanim1 View Post

Try using "I" statements so the bear doesn't feel like you're attacking it. You'd be surprised the dialouge you can create with such a simple change in language.
        Maybe you should try to change your dialogue, just so people will understand what the heck your talking about !!!

Comment

Originally posted by bowhunter75richard View Post

Maybe you should try to change your dialogue, just so people will understand what the heck your talking about !!!
          One of the feelers I mentioned earlier, about creeping in.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad