No announcement yet.

African Ramblings African

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ontario, I tried sending photos and will try again later.
    I wish you would consider another African destination, am not denigrating your last hunt, just think you would enjoy the change as variety enhances adventure. You mentioned Namibia as a possibility. There are many ranch hunts there if those are your preference. Decades ago I hunted Namibian open country on four occasions in Bushmanland and up and down the Caprivi East and West. You mentioned a friend had visited Zimbabwe considering a business location. It is an awful place for business but still has some great hunting with old fashioned camps. The Save (saw vey) concessions in the south and the Matetsi in the north. Both worth the effort. Just some thoughts to confuse you. Kindest Regards

Comment

Oh, Mozambique has some great wild Nyala hunting in Coutada11, plus buffalo in the swamps, a very different experience. Zambezi Adventures I believe is a good concessionaire.
      Last edited by Happy Myles; 11-03-2019, 11:54 AM.

Comment

Oops, should have written Zambezi Delta Safaris as concessionaire. They also have Beau coup Waterbuck
        Last edited by Happy Myles; 11-03-2019, 11:54 AM.

Comment

Some superb critters.
          Ya did mighty fine!

Comment

Originally posted by Happy Myles View Post
            Oops, should have written Zambezi Delta Safaris as concessionaire. They also have Beau coup Waterbuck
            I will check them out. Did see the photos on your profile. Some real dandies!

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad