30 days

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by fitch270 View Post

First week of rifle is a little later this year, which might work in our favor for deer. We knew going into it that the elk would be done but I’m hoping the boy gets to hear a bugle or two, even if it’s just half hearted. I doubt with my hearing I’d be able to pick it up unless we were close. Definitely keeping a watch on the weather. Looks like it’s going to warm up a bit, with the rain they’ve had this summer I’m planning on it being slick.
    By the time you're heading back I will be situated on the East Side and hunting deer myself. I should be able to point you, your boy, and/or the old guy from hospital to something quick to shoot if you still have a tag by then.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad