Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you were moving to Alaska and could only take one big game rifle, what would you take? Make, Model and caliber please.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
    No photos found.

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Reply to Down on the border.
    by FirstBubba
    For the TGIF bunch! LOL!

Patsy Cline - "South of the Border"
    (originally recorded by Gene Autry in 1939, but Patsy sounds...
    Today, 08:52 AM
  • Down on the border.
    by FirstBubba
    I'm no fan of either Chris Wallace OR Jake Tapper, but they finally asked DHS Sec'y Mayorkas questions he should be able to answer.
    Instead, watch...
    Today, 08:43 AM
  • Reply to The Red/Blue death divide
    by Pmacc60
    Yes I read the article in the New York Times , I found it as poor a choice in reporting as I have ever read. How about questions of the medical nature...
    Today, 08:40 AM
  • The Red/Blue death divide
    by rock rat
    We're now averaging a couple thousand dead people a day. That's quite a few. Numbers add up at that rate. Infections have been decreasing for a couple...
    Today, 08:06 AM
  • Reply to Where did Covid come from
    by rock rat
    Jim I don't mean to get all puritan on you but women and kids might well see this forum and something in me is squeamish seeing dick pics....
    Today, 08:38 AM

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad

Collapse
Working...
X