Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is the most dangerous animal you ever shot?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rudyglove27
    replied
    $$$

Leave a comment:

• rudyglove27
    replied
    $$$

Leave a comment:

• rudyglove27
    replied
    $$$

Leave a comment:

• rudyglove27
    replied
    $$$

Leave a comment:

• rudyglove27
    replied
    $$$

Leave a comment:

• rudyglove27
    replied
    $$$

Leave a comment:

• rudyglove27
    replied
    A lion in Africa.

Leave a comment:

• idahooutdoors
    replied
    Bear, Cougar, Rattlesnakes

Leave a comment:

• ETangler
    replied
    copperhead 38" in length.

Leave a comment:

• sayerbefiddlin
    replied
    It was the sweetest thing, a good sized bobcat trying to smack a bird in mid-flight while my arrow was in-flight, that bird loves me and that cat is gone.

Leave a comment:

• Beekeeper
    replied
    A highly agitated 500 pound wild boar.

Leave a comment:

• Sharkfin
    replied
    First, ishawooa, I've never had or wanted the opportunity to smell a cotton mouth's breath. What's that all about? Second to answer the question, pit bull!

Leave a comment:

• Jim in Mo
    replied
    ishawooa,
    Your absolutely correct. Of course the game dept. says no, we're putting human emotions into it. Bull. Them cottonmouths have an attitude. "This is my slough get out"! Them SOB's come right at you like no other snake, and with determination.

Leave a comment:

• ishawooa
    replied
    A thundering, raging, charging, teeth gnashing, big balled bull prairie dawg. On the serious side my vet shot a mountain lion with his bow a few years ago which is #6 B & C. That was exciting. And yes teufelhunden those cottonmouths always gave me the heebie-jeebies as well. It is the only serpent that I have ever encountered which would come seemingly come looking for you on land or drop from a tree limb into your bass boat. Their breathe is absolutely horrible.

Leave a comment:

• teufelhunden
    replied
    cottonmouth, they still give me the heebie-jeebies.

Leave a comment:

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad