Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone started food plots yet, or any other preparations for hunting this fall?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rockhound View Post
    Sowed 1/1/2 acre of soybeans and sunflower mixed. Will add gain sorghum to the plot this weekend. The beans and flowers are already at the auto clicker word unscrambler jumble solver2 leaf stage.

Seems like a ways off, but summer flies by and it will be fall before you know it. Who else is getting ready?
    Last edited by amekassa4000; 08-17-2019, 04:33 PM.

Comment

My neighbor plants an array of crops that keep the deer in the area so I don't do anything on my place.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Reply to Turkey Hunting Newbie
        by MattM37
        The only new thing I can add to what the other guys said is, After you pattern and find your most effective load, choke, and range, make sure you can...
        Today, 01:32 PM
      • Turkey Hunting Newbie
        by Big5ully9
        I am looking to do some Rio Grande turkey hunting this spring at Black Kettle WMA in Oklahoma. I have a Remington 870 Express that I want to use. What...
        Yesterday, 04:14 PM
      • Reply to 40 year old rookie
        by Danbo
        I started hunting when I got married the wife’s family got me started
        Today, 01:19 PM
      • 40 year old rookie
        by Coach79
        Anyone else out there get into hunting later in life? I started in September of 2019 at age 40, and shot my first deer last week with a crossbow. So....
        Yesterday, 09:12 AM
      • Reply to Get Off Social Media
        by Danbo
        Foreign governments have always spent money to influence elections not just Russia ! 99 do you fish?
        Today, 01:17 PM

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      X