Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Since the Field and Stream Trophy Room photos were dumped, I guess I need to post cool photos in Answers?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Since the Field and Stream Trophy Room photos were dumped, I guess I need to post cool photos in Answers?

This photo is called "I see teeth".
    Comments or Opinions anybody?
    Attached Files

BTW, a tip for you F&S newcomers to the site. I use the metal screw-in foot step then wrap the green trail cam strap around the metal screw-in step imbedded in the tree. This stops bears from moving my camera screen away from the corn bait pile. The brown python cable lock goes through the camera and locks up to the tree. You need a lock the camera for a few Scum bags who are thieves.

Comment

are you feeding them to get the pics?

Comment

Originally posted by Elmer Fudd View Post
        are you feeding them to get the pics?
        Yes, baiting deer and bear is legal in New Jersey. When bears start to dominate my bait pile the deer stop coming. If I were baiting the open hard woods both species will come in to feed. I bait near swamps and thickets a perfect spot for a black bear ambush on whitetails.

Comment

Gary, posting pics ala "Trophy Room" doesn't make any sense.
          I seldom chase a post to the second page.
          I enjoy the pics we all post here, but I never went to the "Trophy Room".
          Wonder how much storage "Trophy Room" took up?

Comment

Originally posted by FirstBubba View Post
            Gary, posting pics ala "Trophy Room" doesn't make any sense.
            I seldom chase a post to the second page.
            I enjoy the pics we all post here, but I never went to the "Trophy Room".
            Wonder how much storage "Trophy Room" took up?
            Yes, but the photos do not last in the Answers. I have learned more about F&S users but clicking on their profile and seeing all their attached photos. Happy Myles for example and all his African hunting photos. I will miss the profile check.

Comment

I chased a Sow and 3 cubs off my deer the other week at camp, yelling and waving my arms. I even threw a couple logs in their direction but the didn't really go anywhere. Could've went bad quickly.

Comment

Thanks for sharing. It took some great photos there.

Comment

I think you can post picture if you want to.
                  Gary I have a question does New Jersey have the cinnamon color black bear and if they do have you seen one

Comment

Originally posted by steve182 View Post
                    I chased a Sow and 3 cubs off my deer the other week at camp, yelling and waving my arms. I even threw a couple logs in their direction but the didn't really go anywhere. Could've went bad quickly.
                    Steve, It's not safe anymore to hang your deer up in Jersey or Pennsy with all the hungry nocturnal black bears around.

Comment

Originally posted by Srbyam View Post
                      Gary I have a question does New Jersey have the cinnamon color black bear and if they do have you seen one
                      Srbyam, No color phase bears on the east coast. It would be awesome if they trapped and transported a few blond, cinnamon and brown phase black bear boars back east. A big boar can pass the color phase gene onto a lot of sows. Up in your state of Alaska they have the glacier blue black bear. I never saw any blue thou.

Comment

Originally posted by Solitario Lupo View Post
                        Thanks for sharing. It took some great photos there.
                        Post your photos in answers. This is what the F&S staff wants us to do, since the Trophy Room was flushed away.

Comment

Originally posted by Srbyam View Post
                          The glacier bear are most in the southeast regen of Alaska

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad