Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I live in Colorado, and I was wondering if anybody knew a place I could go feral pig hunting, either in Colorado or close by.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I live in Colorado, and I was wondering if anybody knew a place I could go feral pig hunting, either in Colorado or close by.

I live in Colorado, and I was wondering if anybody knew a place I could go feral pig hunting, either in Colorado or close by.

Oklahoma has A LOT and some people post on craigs list and places like that for people to come hunt there hogs. You do not need any tags or licenses and you can hunt them all year round here.

Comment

Google Feral Pigs in Colorado. There are aome in the Grand Mesa area and some more in the SW corner near Eads

Comment

Thanks for the help, I give it a try.

Comment

Sorry - I said SW Corner but Eads is really in the SE corner. Brain Fart! LOL

Comment

A couple years ago the CO DOW passed a reg on ferril hogs that basically made it open season any time with pretty much no regulations (besides general safety, etc.). Check the regs. to stay legal and make sure you have enough gun, from what I hear they are nasty creatures.

Comment

$$$

Comment

$$$

Comment

$$$

Comment

$$$

Comment

$$$

Comment

$$$

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad