Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has anybody ever build a huge hunting box blind? My bear hunting friend just build one. Check out these photos in my first post. I saw it yesterday and it's a beauty.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gary Devine View Post
    The floor of the blind is 16 feet high.
    The four legs are 6 by 6 each.
    You can stand inside it because its 7 feet high.
    There are two soft comfortable chairs inside.
    The entire blind is covered in black tar paper with camouflage cloth around it.
    The roof has shingles on it.
    The floor has a rug.
    Three Plexiglass windows with hinge on each.
    He has a fiberglas ladder going up to it.
    The door has a pad lock on it.
    He said he can take a nap in it during a fall hot afternoon, while waiting for the evening deer hunt.
    Where is the recliner and mini fridge? It looks really good.

Comment

Gary Devine, awesome photo and how long did it take for your friend to build that huge box blind?

Comment

Originally posted by DakotaMan View Post
        Looks pretty comfy Gary. It could still use drywall, furnace, A/C, toilet and a 70" flat screen TV. If he would install a corn feeder under the blind, he could just drop big rocks on their head and save ammo.
        DakotaMan, don't forget about the beer and snacks inside of that blind!

Comment

Originally posted by DakotaMan View Post
          Looks pretty comfy Gary. It could still use drywall, furnace, A/C, toilet and a 70" flat screen TV. If he would install a corn feeder under the blind, he could just drop big rocks on their head and save ammo.
          Good point Rudy... need a refrigerator too. Gary, my best to your comfy friend.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad