Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I believe that I will no longer hunt predator's I have come to the conclusion as of today killing coyote's is stupid. I will no

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have never seen a coyote where I live and we are repopulating wolves stupid!!!! you shoot one u go to prison they have tracking collar's In Mississippi we have made the following extinct and are being imported and released. 1. black bear's 2. wolves 3. florida panther's 4.bald eagle endagered species list. 1. hog nose snake ( felony) 2. speckled king snake black with green dot's (felony)
    some weird frog ( felony)
    some turtle i believe a tortuse of some type ( felony)
    I would hunt coyote's but I would like to see more of them first. you know what mess it to make a point I will just hunt them. If they go extinct atleast I can say I killed some.!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

now pic uploading time brb we will see who is the idiot in just a few minute's.

Comment

Never mind phone has to charge to take pics but they will be uploaded and to show I am no fake pic taker ill put a paper infront of me with stateguard320 on it. I am sick of you old red neck coot's stalking me. you aren't even from the south the majority of you queer's are from the north.

Comment

The post kill ritual was a joke about uncle named Robbie though. I posted it was a joke but we really do pour the blood of our first deer on the person who kills it in a white shirt. You friends are some troll's I come here looking for friend's not some punk's that think they are from my state. and don't know what they are even talking about. I am uploading the pic's later and if that don't satisfy you kiss my grits hill billy!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

never mind this isnt like face book i cant just upload pictures

Comment

I think somebody needs a hug----

Comment

Outdoorlife.com has a website just like this one, but it is a lot more friendly to newcomers.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad