Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Happy Myles, I spent sometime looking over your pictures, and couldn't help but to envy your travels. I have a request if you wo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Myles, I spent sometime looking over your pictures, and couldn't help but to envy your travels. I have a request if you wo

Happy Myles, I spent sometime looking over your pictures, and couldn't help but to envy your travels. I have a request if you wouldn't mind? That being, what was your favorite/most adventurous hunt, and if you wouldn't mind sharing your memories of it?

My favorite was a 35 day trip to Tanzania, a honeymoon gift to my Son, Daughter, and their new spouses. Only my Son had been to Africa. Let me think on the hunting adventures, may be impossible to decide, but will come up with some and explain why. Perhaps should do it on the message board. Thank you for the flattering comments. Will keep you posted. Kindest Regards

Comment

A humorous one was my first trip to Africa. I had decided I would never be able to afford to go,so I borrowed the money from the bank. I DO NOT advise this method. Had a heck of a time, but later some sleepless nights!

Comment

Hey Happy, how's that book coming?

Comment

Thanks for the reply Happy. What was your Marco Polo Sheep hunt like? I've heard they are the hardest of all hunts, due to their home turf.

007 mentioned your writing a book? I'm assuming of your hunts? Maybe I should hold off the questioning and read the book!

Comment

Happy, I always look forward to your comments and hang on every word regarding your far away hunts to lands we only dream about. It would sure be nice to read a collection of your thoughts and experiences. I'd be happy to forward money for a copy. I think it would be a bargain regardless of the price.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad