No announcement yet.

What is your favorite state to hunt in?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is your favorite state to hunt in?

What is your favorite state to hunt in?

There's no place like home.

Comment

I have always been fond of the U.P. of Michigan. Wisconsin runs a close second.

Comment

I've lived in a few different states and visited 44 of the contiguous 48. Wherever I am is a fine place to hunt!

Comment

I like Ohio, New York and Michigan.

Comment

Colorado is my favorite state for hunting. I bow hunted there eight times for a week each time. You can not beat bow hunting for bull elk and mule deer bucks in those Rocky Mountains.
            Hawaii is my favorite fishing state for Mahi Mahi, Wahoo, Tuna and granddaddy of them all the Blue Marlin.

Comment

New York,Georgia,So.Carolina,Florida.its good to B-Home.

Comment

I love Colorado. Elk, Mule deer, whitetails, pronghorn, bear, waterfowl, little bit of upland game, and for the lucky few Bighorn sheep, moose, and mountain goat. Im getting ready to move from Colroado, but I plan on retiring here.

Comment

Im a native born Buckeye and love what Ohio has to offer the outdoor enthusiast. But I am starting to get the itch to venture west. I really want to get drawn to go elk hunt in Kentucky. I hear they have over 10,00 now and are starting to get some booners harversted every so often.

Comment

Lostlure what are the whitetails like in Colorado. That is a spot my wife and I have both discused moving to once we get our degrees.

Comment

I grew up in Pennsylvania, can't say enough good about learning from my Dad & Grandfather about hunting. Blackbear and whitetail were the biggest of game opportunities there. Moved to Oregon 35 yrs. ago and the chance to hunt elk and mule deer was available. Even was so lucky to have a couple of bull elk make the state record book. Hunting here has been equally phenominal. Fond memories of both.

Comment

Montana. It's the best state for everything. Out of staters aren't welcome though.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Reply to 16 Years
                          by bowhunter75richard
                          Up to November should be a very interesting time ! The D’s should have a easy time in that any criticism of Harris will result in racism/sexism charges...
                          Today, 03:34 PM
                        • 16 Years
                          by jhjimbo
                          So, if Biden wins the White House will have been under the control of black/brown for up to 16 years, yet they only represent about 13% of the population...
                          Yesterday, 09:20 PM
                        • Reply to Trump
                          by Ontario Honker Hunter
                          That QAnon crap is so far out there. Ridiculous. Unbelievable that so many Americans are buying into it. But hey, why should I be surprised. National...
                          Today, 03:26 PM
                        • Trump
                          by Danbo
                          https://www.cnbc.com/2020/04/16/coro...-outbreak.html
                          04-17-2020, 06:15 AM
                        • Reply to Another New Upper
                          by DakotaMan
                          There may be something to that jimbo. However, I'm constrained to the few powders that shoot with supreme accuracy for a given cartridge, bullet, bore...
                          Today, 02:45 PM

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X