Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

shut your mouth hunterkid94

Comment

There are a lot of good answers on this page. Unfortunately, there's not enough space on this page to give you all the advice that your question ask's. If you don't live in a state which has a season then I would save my money and book a hunt with an outfitter. That way you can latch onto everything they provide,from gear needed, to spot and stalk,when and how to use calls, etc....... I spent a lot of years on my own,discovering what works and what doesn't before things started to gel for me. I found elk hunting to be a lot of hard work and frustration. Patience Required!! So pay attention to your outfitter, and have a good time. You'll love it!

Comment

Agreed with idahooutdoors and + 1 for you sir!!!

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Are You Listening?
          by jhjimbo
          Folks, are you following what is in store for this Country in the supply of Energy? (Tucker last night) Read between the lines. Listen to the experts...
          Today, 10:40 AM
        • Are You Following .......
          by jhjimbo
          Folks, ae you following what is in store for this Country in the supply of Energy? Read between the lines. Listen to the experts in their Energy fields....
          Today, 10:33 AM
        • Reply to CNN Spin
          by jhjimbo
          Tucker Carlson over the last couple months has really shed light on how crooked and f.....up our Country really is. IF med-term and 2024 does not go well...
          Today, 10:26 AM
        • CNN Spin
          by jhjimbo
          How about this for CNN spin tonight?

Gov. Abbott the gun is not the problem, mental health is.

CNN Spin: the vast majority...
          Yesterday, 10:55 PM
        • Reply to CNN Spin
          by labrador12
          Everyone knows that you are part of the problem or part of the solution. CNN, or the Clinton News Network, is a huge womping part of the problem. They...
          Today, 10:20 AM

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X