Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone else in AZ have problems with the online application services?? Went to put in for elk lastnight and ended up having to f

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone else in AZ have problems with the online application services?? Went to put in for elk lastnight and ended up having to f

Anyone else in AZ have problems with the online application services?? Went to put in for elk lastnight and ended up having to fill out a paper application and drop it off today.

dang! I meant to start building points this ear in Arizona for sheep and elk. Oh well I guess next year.

Comment

well you still have time 357. applications are not due until today. But online application shuts down at 7pm tonight. I would try to get on and buy that bonus point

Comment

thanks for the update!

Comment

it gets slow when a lot of people use it.

Comment

I called Arizona G&F and they said a lot of people are having issues with windows 8 right now.

Comment

NEWS FLASH as of 2 p.m. today, 2-12-13: The deadline has been extended for two days because of the massive problems. This news is available on the home page of the AZ Big Game Draw.

AZGFD has ALWAYS had serious trouble with its online big game draw. I've never had trouble with other states' online services, but my home state G&F just cannot seem to get their act in order.

Comment

No AZ game and fish cant get it right. The online service should be removed all together.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad