Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

the deadline for my state is coming up fast, what are you guys putting in to hunt this year?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the deadline for my state is coming up fast, what are you guys putting in to hunt this year?

the deadline for my state is coming up fast, what are you guys putting in to hunt this year?

357 are you in AZ?? Our deadline is tomarrow for elk and speed goat, thinking that i will put in for both. have a javelina hunt in about a week and a half and turkey in april. Then I will put in for fall deer and turkey

Comment

Looking toward Spring Turkey Season, But its more Fun Killen Coyotes so we can have a Good TURKEY & DEER Season in 2013.

Comment

Colorado mule deer and elk.

Comment

MT, Moose and Special Draw Rifle tag for elk in my area, would put in for antelope but they haven't bounced back quite yet. Everything else is over the counter.

Comment

Maine moose, deer and turkeys are over the counter.

Comment

I'm in New Mexico. So i have a month, i'm thinking elk, deer, and orxy. Bear and Turkey are over the counter.

Comment

357 where in NM? those are my old stomping grounds from growing up. up in the four corners area. and just got put in for elk lastnight.

Comment

I live in ABQ, but was raised in far eastern New Mexico. I need to start building points in Arizona! good hunting there!

Comment

I also want to put in for speed goats, it's a good excuse to visit my parents since they live in the area i always put in for.

Comment

I just got a bonus point this year, the group that I put in with is sitting with 8 points after this year, looking at getting a premier unit in a year or two if we can.

Comment

DesertWalker what unit are you hunting Javelina in? I was hunting them this last weekend for the HAM in 37A.

Comment

Really how did that go?? I will be going to 37B. just across the road from you. Any advice?

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Reply to Handgun Laser Sights
                            by PigHunter
                            Bubba, I've been curious too. This is our first and so far I like it during dry fire. We're going to see how it is at the range in a few days....
                            Today, 06:35 PM
                          • Handgun Laser Sights
                            by PigHunter
                            On 7/19, Milldawg mentioned he'd ordered a laser sight for his wife's Ruger LCP 380 and they were on sale at MidwayUSA. Well, that inspired me to order...
                            08-03-2020, 11:20 AM
                            by PigHunter
                            Good question. The old style Ruger LC9 has a very long trigger pull that's similar to that of a double action only revolver. I think it would be unlikely...
                            Today, 06:32 PM
                            by PigHunter
                            I know how you feel. There's no way I'b bet my life on a conceal carry without ever firing it. Just this morning, PigHuntress told me she'd been practicing...
                            Today, 06:27 PM
                          • Reply to Do You Like To Fish In The Rain ?
                            by Solitario Lupo
                            Jimbo I dont really go for eyes on Erie but that is impressive almost 80 degrees on top and in that depths wonder how cold it gets in that thermocline....
                            Today, 06:16 PM

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X