Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Got me a tom today! 10 inch beard, 1 1/4" spurs and weighed about 22 lbs. Biggest bird so far. Just wondering how everyone else

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got me a tom today! 10 inch beard, 1 1/4" spurs and weighed about 22 lbs. Biggest bird so far. Just wondering how everyone else

Got me a tom today! 10 inch beard, 1 1/4" spurs and weighed about 22 lbs. Biggest bird so far. Just wondering how everyone else is doing?

Congrats! As for me, I have not really had the time to go out so far this week but really getting the urge to. I need to get out though, I need to get a turkey this season!

Comment

LUCKY! I dont get to go this season! In Indiana it ends the 11! today is mothersday and tomarrow I have school! it stinks!

Comment

congratulations and I'm doing good just recently bagged a tom of my own it was 15 pounds and a 7 inch beard.

Comment

Congrats on your bird! I tagged out 4 days ago. My 2 birds went 21 and 20 lbs. I posted pics you can see them and a bird my friend Billy got by clicking my username and looking bottom right of profile for photos.

Comment

I was up at my farm in VT last thursday and friday....couldnt get any into range during shooting hours. Heard one gobbling in the afternoon about 50 yards away but you can only shoot till noon in the spring VT turkey season.....aw shucks!

Hopefully i will get at least 4 more days of hunting in this season.

Comment

Congrtas man. 22lbs... Wow.. that is pretty big. What state did you get it in.

Comment

Got it Nebraska.

Comment

Congrats! Nice bird. Got mine Saturday here in Missouri. 10" beard, 3/4" spurs, 21#. Not my biggest by far, but they've been henned up BAD where I hunt, and I'm not complaining, especially since it was the next-to-last day of the season, and I'd hunted HARD for 3 weeks straight!

Comment

Nice job on the bird!! I was not so lucky this year. The weather was rainy and the birds just would not come in close enough....maybe I need to work on my calling!!

Comment

Congrats!

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Reply to Debate #2: new rules
                        by franchi20
                        I've wondered about the guests on the Q&A site. I think it includes visitors to the main page who never see the Q&A. It's an overall count of...
                        Today, 07:40 PM
                      • Debate #2: new rules
                        by FirstBubba
                        New debate rules change.

Moderator controlled "mute" button.

Who made the request?
                        The "Biden Campaign"!...
                        10-02-2020, 02:10 PM
                      • Reply to What's after Trump?
                        by franchi20
                        Speculation is good mental exercise, but I think it's way too early to worry about the next one while fraught with worry about the crap surrounding this...
                        Today, 07:34 PM
                      • What's after Trump?
                        by FirstBubba
                        No doubt, Trump will prevail Nov 4th.
                        There is no more FDR and Congress eventually enforced the laws restricting a president to a 2 term limit....
                        Today, 01:46 PM
                      • Reply to So is everyone ready for deer season
                        by fitch270
                        The kids have already put two deer in the freezer this year so we're pretty well set. I've been out with the bow just once for an evening sit and saw...
                        Today, 07:01 PM

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X