Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

what is your dream hunt? I'm bored at work day dreaming about black bears this fall, massive bucks (or any buck for that matter)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If everything goes according to plan, I should get one knocked off my list in the foreseeable future - a plains game hunt in Africa. I think cape buffalo would be the ultimate for me, though. Someday...

I'd also like to take a large brown or grizzly. I have tried a few times, but never been successful.

Comment

If everything goes according to plan, I should get one knocked off my list in the foreseeable future - a plains game hunt in Africa. I think cape buffalo would be the ultimate for me, though. Someday...

I'd also like to take a large brown or grizzly. I have tried a few times, but never been successful.

Comment

Happy,
        If you multiplied that by 3 you would probably be closer. The wind plays havoc with that little .17 HMR.

Comment

Ovis Poli (Marco Polo sheep) in Tajikistan.
          Jack O'Connor once wrote about hunting them with the brother of the Shah or Iran back in the day.

Comment

I've been to two World's Fairs, couple dozen rodeos, bunch of county fairs, a mule pullin', one log rolling, and a hog callin', but I think a trip to Africa with Happy Myles would top them all!

Comment

WAM,
              Thanks for the flattering comment. I am working on three different African trips right now, maybe we can work something out. I am a lucky man, my hunting bucket list is pretty full.

Comment

A hog hunt with southern friend sounds pretty good too.

Comment

Low fence fair chase Mexico whitetail, just across the Rio Grande from South Texas' Golden Triangle. Rattlin' during the rut.

Comment

a hog hunt down south sounds awesome!

Comment

a world fair is on my bucket list as is legalizing spearfishing in egypt.there is a whole bunch i want to do but hunting wise i have always wanted to do the african hunting slam and hunt EVERY single country in africa.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Court Says.....
                        by jhjimbo
                        Can not restrict concealed carry.
                        Lawyer on TV says Court should look at history and tradition. If we did that we would be burning witches at the...
                        Today, 01:01 PM
                      • Reply to You guys are sleeping
                        by Danbo
                        What? How?
                        Are they not true?

Did I hit a nerve ?

Every thing I said is true. Our criminals have many handguns without...
                        Today, 12:56 PM
                      • You guys are sleeping
                        by fitch270
                        Can’t believe I’m posting this first.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/rcna17721
                        06-23-2022, 11:54 AM
                        by jhjimbo
                        I said a permit could stop someone who should not get one, period. All the other qualifiers you added and really, they sound stupid....
                        Today, 12:30 PM
                        by Danbo
                        The sheriff does it here in NY also but yet the criminals still have any firearms that they wan in NY. Ohio must have no gun violence if you think the...
                        Today, 12:26 PM

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X