Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any one see any bears out and about yet?? We are going to get some nice warm sunny days according to the weather for-cast, so h

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any one see any bears out and about yet?? We are going to get some nice warm sunny days according to the weather for-cast, so h

Any one see any bears out and about yet?? We are going to get some nice warm sunny days according to the weather for-cast, so hopefully the grass will green and pull them out of their winter slumber.

yeah last week in a town about 10 miles from where i live someone hit a bear on a main highway. It was pretty bad.

Comment

sorry man we're getin another snow storm down here in the upper valley have been out much.have you done any good steel head fishing?

Comment

actually I plan on taking a trip this weekend to check for sign. I expect them out any day now the highs down here ar abou 70 so they should be out any day!

Comment

I wish we had an established bear population.

Comment

Ive been out to camp a few times during the past week and havnt run into any sign yet...should be any day now I think...we've had a colder than normal "spring" and I think the bears are a little late waking up...will keep you posted for sure...

Comment

It's a good day to bear Hunting!!!

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Reply to Another New Upper
                by jhjimbo
                What kind of powder was your friend using and didn't he ever clean it ?...
                Today, 01:16 PM
              • Another New Upper
                by DakotaMan
                Milldawg inspired me so I finished my new 6mm AR upper as a Covid time killer project. I had made a 6mm Creedmoor with an 8 twist Bartlein barrel for...
                Today, 12:54 PM
              • Reply to Another New Upper
                by FirstBubba
                Smooth lookin' AR D'Man!
                Let us know how it shoots. 😃!
                Today, 01:12 PM
              • Reply to 16 Years
                by jhjimbo
                I have the mad canadian blocked, all I know is he should get an apt. with a Psychiatrist.
                He should get a life, shooting geese and pheasant do not...
                Today, 01:11 PM
              • 16 Years
                by jhjimbo
                So, if Biden wins the White House will have been under the control of black/brown for up to 16 years, yet they only represent about 13% of the population...
                Yesterday, 09:20 PM

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X