Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

anybody else watch steve's outdoor adventures tonight on the outdoor channel? this kid with leukemia shot this huge bull moose.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anybody else watch steve's outdoor adventures tonight on the outdoor channel? this kid with leukemia shot this huge bull moose.

anybody else watch steve's outdoor adventures tonight on the outdoor channel? this kid with leukemia shot this huge bull moose. him and his guide were talkin about where they were going, and the kid was probably 15 or 16 and he asked his guide how far the moose was from the timberline. the guide was a real \*\*\*hole and said why, do you want to go there? then he looked at the kid and said just listen to me. and he told him where to go. and the kid asked another question, and the guide said, just follow me. VERY impatient guide, and a pretty big \*\*\*hole in front of the camera. i just laughed when i saw it.

when he asked him if he wanted to go to the timberline, he said it in a really smart voice. made him look pretty bad.

Comment

Apparently the people that put together this hunt didn't think very hard about the guide they were hiring.

Comment

I've never seen this Steve's show but figure it is as poor as most of them. There are some outfitters here in Wyoming that make it their business to take seriously ill kids and disabled vets on hunts at no charge or reduced fees (Zumbo is not an outfitter but he is involved in this idea on his TV program). They provide a great service, too bad this kid didn't get to hunt with one of them.

Comment

I'm sure that outfitter won't be getting swamped with calls after the airing of that show. To bad the kid had to go through that.

Comment

i didn't see it but thats pretty pathtic if you can't even be nice to someone who is gonna DIE wonder how he is to people who aren't

Comment

a**holes are everywhere...even in the woods...

Comment

what a dick who would do that to a kid with a sickness. i would put more reashurch in to a guide before hireing him or her.

Comment

I saw the show Reid is writing about. Indeed, the guide was a big a$$ hole. Its probably something the other bloggers would have to see and hear to understand. The kid smokes one hell of a moose.

Comment

yeah he did, that was a huge moose

Comment

I did not see it...sounds like a real jerk!

Comment

Agreed with jay and Congratulations to the kid!!!

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Reply to We Don't NEED
                          by Amflyer
                          I actually put myself on the ignore list, but so far I haven't noticed....
                          Today, 11:46 AM
                        • We Don't NEED
                          by jhjimbo
                          We may want, but we do not NEED.
                          We don't need a female President just to have a female President. We especially don't need a black female President...
                          Yesterday, 07:33 AM
                        • What Would Your World Be Like ?
                          by jhjimbo
                          Have you thought about what your world would be like if you could not legally own a firearm ??...
                          Yesterday, 04:12 AM
                        • Reply to What's going on in the cities?
                          by jhjimbo
                          Some reporters in L.A. that know Kamila Harris says she has over 100 cases open. Has prosecuted about 35....
                          Today, 11:19 AM
                        • What's going on in the cities?
                          by labrador12
                          If a white guy shot 12 children there would be hell to pay, and rightfully so. Chicago saw 101 shot this weekend, 14 fatally. Why is there no outrage?...
                          06-22-2020, 10:00 AM

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X