Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone like knives? Click my username and check the photos I just posted of 2 knives. I have ordered a set with hippo tooth scal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone like knives? Click my username and check the photos I just posted of 2 knives. I have ordered a set with hippo tooth scal

Anyone like knives? Click my username and check the photos I just posted of 2 knives. I have ordered a set with hippo tooth scales (handles). How do you like these?

oh man! talk about sweet. I love knives I have a Benchmade knife right now but if I ever buy one again I would like to get a custom knife. Does your friend have a web site or something where I could go and look at his products? He is probably out of my price range but I like to stare and drool!

Comment

Not going to lie, I am some-what jealous. Those are some good looking knives.

Comment

Fantastic knives Del, what type of steel is in each blade? Unique scale material choice insofar as appearance, does it hold up well with hard use?

Comment

His name is Percy Roberts. He is at [email protected] He has a store on Ebay. Percy has his own forge and makes Damascus blades from steel made with ore mined before WW II. These will be my first knives from Percy so all I can say right now is they sure look good. He makes scales from Antlers, Teeth, etc. I'll let you know how they hold up when I get them. He makes ivory powder measures to order from Warthog tusks. His scrimshaw is outstanding.

Comment

i would love to have one of those knives, they are a very nice piece of work, looks like very good quality, but i am afraid they will be out of my price range.

Comment

not custommade, but if you like knives, SOG Knives put out quite a few high quality knives (although they are pretty pricey). here is a link to a survey you can fill out on their website right now and it will get you a free pocketknife, but more importantly, 25% off any purchase on their website between now and April 30

Comment

oops - forgot to put the link in.

http://sogkni2a.tempdomainname.com/survey/

Comment

I like the first one. they look great.

Comment

i like those knives they would be good for cutting up the deer.

Comment

the free SOG knife survey is over.

Comment

Very nice. I have always had a thing for fine Damascus. Can't wait to see what hippo tooth scales look like. My favorite is mastodon ivory.

Comment

Nice hardware, I really like the patch knife. Thanks for sharing!

Comment

Awesome knives Del. You'll have to get back to us when you get em.

Comment

It's a great looking knife Del!!!

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad