Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I think that hunting is wrong, Jesus says that we are PROTECTORS of the earth, anyone else agree?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the funny thing he doesnt answer the questions with logical answers

Comment

Has anyone else reported these guys?

Comment

well moron maybe you should figure out this is a hunting website before you ask a question like that. dont worry guys we'll get him banned soon.

Comment

I_hav_no_friends_I_agree!

Comment

I think you are WRONG. Go away.

Comment

I disagree. I hunt in an effort to protect animals from starvation, disease,getting run over by cars and from overpopulating and damaging the habitat that we all share. Also to feed my family and to experience to wonder of creation. Perhaps a more broadbased education would alter your point of view.

Comment

i see why he has no friends, what a rediculus question

Comment

I_Have_No_Friends, you are misguided. We have been given every animal as food. I realize you are blowing smoke by posting that here, but you may also have a problem with interpreting scripture indiscriminately.

Get well soon

Cbass

Comment

Acts 10:13 "Arise kill and eat." In a vision Peter complains to God that he is hungry and there is nothing to eat prepared according to the custom. God chides Peter reminding him that He is the Creator of all creatures and that all of His creation is good and that therefore all creatures are good to eat, so, Peter arise kill and eat.

Comment

someones looking to stir up trouble....very good scriptures as well gentlemen.

Comment

We are to be good stewards of the earth & he...God said kill & eat...God said do Not murder(people) he didnt include animals in the do not kill part. got to take it ALL in context.hope that helps

Comment

Genesis 9 .... And every living thing shall be food for you...

Comment

wrong site lol

Comment

I totally disagree with you. The Bible says that we have dominion over the animals. If you think that hunting is wrong, then you should be a vegetarian. If you eat meat, you are living a double standard.

Comment

this is why you have no friends. Questions like this will get you ridiculled faster than a politician can blind side you with a lie.

I too believe that we(hunters of the world) are to be the protectors of wildlife....HOWEVER, part of that "protection" is the thinning of the herd. Hunting is a very vital part of animal management both here in America & elsewhere in the world.

Without hunting, there are animals that would over populate certain areas & starve to death instead of being harvested for food to feed the hungry both here in America & abroad...and I am quite sure there are many here that would agree with me on the basics of what I am saying.

for millions of years, man has relied on hunting for food, & it will be millions of more years before we stop hunting(IF we ever stop hunting).

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad