Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Looking back to the home page of GUN NUT note the photo of the fellow on the right. If you encountered him in the woods and he

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking back to the home page of GUN NUT note the photo of the fellow on the right. If you encountered him in the woods and he

Looking back to the home page of GUN NUT note the photo of the fellow on the right. If you encountered him in the woods and he was not aggressive but merely watching you, would you smile and offer a handshake or run like hell?

heh..depends on if I heard 'dueling banjos' in the background..

Comment

I would try to talk to him first but then he would likely start badmouthing my rifle and gear which would lead to a verbal confrontation of somesort, knowing I'd never win because he looks like the type never wrong I would then turn and run like hell!

Comment

Shoot him. I'm sick of fuzzy photographs and short, out of focus videos. I want real proof.

Comment

I would speak to him. I am not easily intimidated and if he is out in the woods we more than likely have a few things in common.

Comment

Poor David, no respect

I would think this poor guy needs all the help he can get!

For someone with a 338 RUMY wacked barrel to 22 inches, I wouldn’t hold it against him. Just doesn’t know what he is missing!

David if I didn’t pick on’ya you’d think I was mad at ya! LMOA!

Comment

I would smile and back slowly away... If you run he might be more apt to chase you.

Comment

Do not feed-back away slowly.

Comment

The drill sargent I feared most unfortunately was assigned to my platoon. Me. Turns out it was the best thing that could have happened to me in basic.
                  But, I did ask Phil months ago why he allows his photo to be on the same side of the page of the ogre.

Comment

Actually I would wonder whats he doing in North Dakota

Comment

Perhaps a candidate for the lonely female Sasquatch?

Comment

I'd think of Deliverance, then run.

Comment

I would definitely run!!!

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad