Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who was the biggest hunting influence in your life? Have you thought of, or already have taken, another kid or non-hunter under

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great replies guys, keep them coming. I love to hear discussions and stories about the positive side of hunting.

Comment

I would have to say my friend that is 13 because he told me all these stories so i asked my dad at least one time a day and he let me go. I would have to say my friend and and my dad.

Comment

My grandpa and my dad, i never got to hunt with my grandpa but i know he was a great hunter and has killed many deer as well as my dad

Comment

My mom got me hooked on fishing when I was a little guy just big enough to fish. I got into hunting myself but wasn't until I went with my buddy and his dad to go bow hunting for deer.Never looked back. Now I'm taking my little brothers and sisters with me. Told one of my sisters that if she wore underwear I'd take her hunting with me, and she did.

Comment

huskerguy, that last part really didn't sound too good. I've never checked to see if my huntin buddy was wearin undies.

Comment

my dad and grampa. and now my 7 year year old loves to tag along with me esspecialy taking the dog and kickin up a couple pheasants.

Comment

My uncle, and I have not had to opportunity to take any youngsters yet.

Comment

Louis L'amour, I grew up with a white collar dad, who was never around so I spent a lot of time reading westerns. I read every Sackett book written and wanted to be like the sackett boys. I have started a 4-H archery program since my 3rd trip to the desert, and realizing that my kids need me and so do other kids need their fathers. I now have more than 23 signed up with one family and 4 fathers in the mix. We shoot 3-D and several are hunting now.

Comment

My GrandFather and my Fahter are the best mentor for Hunting in my Life!!!

Comment

"My Father"!!!

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad