Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm looking for a new shotgun because the one i have isn't ejecting the shell. My dad is telling me to by a pump so i don't have

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i have a 40 year old ithaca pump and it has not messed up on me yet but i live in georgia and are not used to a bunch of ducks flying into a pond at one time. all i had was a pump and the ducks would be coming into the pond and i couldnt hardly pump it fast enough.like i said i have no trouble with my ithaca but i would prefer a semi auto for waterfowl b/c it shoots faster.

Comment

Curious what semi auto you have, and why it isn't ejecting shells. I had that problem with a Browning A5 20 gauge, the internal extractor broke off, so when the shell came back it wasn't in proper alignment to eject and would jam. I disassembled the action, and found the broken extractor. One call to Gun Parts Corporation and I had the new extractor for less than $15.00 with shipping and a wait of 5 days. That was 4 years and 2500 rounds ago. I find that if the gun is comfortable to shoot, then the small investment in time to fix it is worth more than buying something that you have to get used to over again.

Comment

I love the Belellis For $1,000 less, I got the Nova.

Comment

Remington 870!

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad