Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rudyglove27
    replied
    I definitely keep it and pass it along with your kids!!!

Leave a comment:

• cakalacka
    replied
    there is a bullet shortage cuz of the conflict going on in iraq, take out the bullets and sell them for 20bucks each. <(^.^<) ^(^.^)^ (>^.^)> kirby [email protected][email protected][email protected][email protected][email protected]@

Leave a comment:

• cakalacka
    replied
    there is a bullet shortage cuz of the conflict going on in iraq, take out the bullets and sell them for 20bucks each. <(^.

Leave a comment:

• cakalacka
    replied
    well if you don't have any other guns then keep it, cause if the Russian Mafia knocks on your door one day, or if the communists or terrorists try to blow up your house, you'll be well protected.

Leave a comment:

• Winchester 92
    replied
    never sell your guns! you will regret it every time!

Leave a comment:

• hjohn429
    replied
    Keep it! who knows? You might give it to a kid or grand kid someday.

Leave a comment:

• AlaskanPride
    replied
    Keep it! I still have my single shot 410! I plan on using it for spruce grouse next season. Ooo how fun!

Speaking of which, I should bring it out of storage just to clean it, lol. If you sold yours, you wouldn't be able to do that.

Leave a comment:

• DanInArkinsaw
    replied
    Old ones, or old guns. Not sure which I was trying to say in the above comment.

Leave a comment:

• DanInArkinsaw
    replied
    The one time I parted with a gun...I can't even think about it without a tear coming to my eye. If you can afford to buy without selling. Don't sell. You will probably regret it. However if nobody ever sold thier old gones, where would the rest of us get our newest treasures?

Leave a comment:

• choveln
    replied
    It depends. #1 If you have a kid, then keep it. You can pass it down. #2 If it is your first gun, keep it. I still have my 20 ga. single shot shotgun since I was 10. #3 If it is junk sell it. If you have no reason to have it, sell it. If your wife thinks you don't need another gun, sell it to buy a new gun to replace it. Its up to you. I would keep all my guns just in case.

Leave a comment:

• ncpatriot
    replied
    Keep it, but watch for ammo specials, if any. Ammo for it is high. I haven't bought any lately, but seems like $8 a box was last price I paid, & it may have been for a box of 20, not 25. Some varieties are 20/box.

Leave a comment:

• buckshot89
    replied
    keep it. i first started hunting with a 410. i love it as a light squirelle gun.

Leave a comment:

• MLH
    replied
    If it just happens to be a Win pump, or a little old double, or if it has Savage 99 written on the barrel ... let me know!

Leave a comment:

• mutt
    replied
    kep it

Leave a comment:

• bomberpride
    replied
    keep it more guns the better and u wont get much money outta it

Leave a comment:

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad