Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RazzRJB View Post
    Hey FirstBubba,
    I know it's been a while but, the part finally came in today. My wife has been pissed at me because I was expecting it sooner so my shotgun has been taking up space on my dining room table. Well, I just got finished putting it back together & it works like a charm! I'm sure I would have figured it out eventually, but you helped make it go faster & smoother. Much appreciation!
    Interesting Razz! If you don't mind, where did you get the part?

The last M12 part I bought was an "action slide lock". It's the little button behind the trigger guard you press to unlock the action.
    Buying one isn't the problem! The problem is, it has to be hand fitted to the gun!
    Not hard, it just means gently stoning the part, then reinstalling it until it works correctly.

You have to partially disassemble the fire group, then, the screw that holds the part in place is a left hand thread.

Love them old M12's!

p s. - Congratulations! Glad I could help!
    Last edited by FirstBubba; 08-18-2020, 08:24 PM.

Comment

Good job FB !! I wish we all could take a cue from you and just try to help people fix or do what the asker wishes. Wish I could give you a plus 1.

Comment

Originally posted by dewman View Post
        Good job FB !! I wish we all could take a cue from you and just try to help people fix or do what the asker wishes. Wish I could give you a plus 1.
        Even a blind sow can find an acorn if she roots around long enough. 🙂!

Comment

Originally posted by dewman View Post
          Ditto this, nice work FB!

Comment

Hey First Bubba, believe it or not, I got it from eBay. And there were quite a few people selling them to choose from. I sent the seller a message before I ordered it to confirm that it was original. I was told a long time ago that you can find anything on eBay. Just to test that theory, I tried to find a "Geiger Counter" & I actually found 2 of them for sale. Well, thanks again for your help & happy shooting & fixing guns!

Comment

Originally posted by RazzRJB View Post
              Hey First Bubba, believe it or not, I got it from eBay. And there were quite a few people selling them to choose from. I sent the seller a message before I ordered it to confirm that it was original. I was told a long time ago that you can find anything on eBay. Just to test that theory, I tried to find a "Geiger Counter" & I actually found 2 of them for sale. Well, thanks again for your help & happy shooting & fixing guns!
              Good for you my friend, it doesn't matter where it came from as long as it works! 😃!
              ...and don't be a stranger!

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad