Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I am wanting to buy a new shotgun for everything from targets to doves to waterfowl to personal defense. I want a good gun for

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rudyglove27
    replied
    Remington 870!!!

Leave a comment:

• rudyglove27
    replied
    Remington 870!!!

Leave a comment:

• blackdawgz
    replied
    I saw a NIB Winchester 1300 on Gunbroker for $279 "Buy It Now", but I decided to add another $70 and get a new Benelli Nova. Bot the 12 and the 20 cost about $350.

Leave a comment:

• Winchester 92
    replied
    Remington 870 they are the best shotgun for that budget

Leave a comment:

• CavRecon
    replied
    You just asked for a Remington 870.

Leave a comment:

• FloridaHunter1226
    replied
    Remington 870 is the way to go for that price range. They are very dependable guns and are very good for the price. They are also very versatile with the animals that they are capable of shooting. Go with the Remington 870 and you'll be good.

Leave a comment:

• Bartuzafella
    replied
    Sorry I forgot to tell you what gun I was talking about, anyway go with the 870.

Leave a comment:

• Bartuzafella
    replied
    Review: For the average shooter I would definitely say this gun is great and will not break the bank. Before you purchase anything do your research and buy according to you own needs. I have never had one single problem with this gun, and I've fired several 100 rounds with it. Just clean and oil it after every use and it shuold last a lifetime.

Leave a comment:

• lovetohunt
    replied
    870 hands down. One of the best guns ever made and Remington has so many different modles to chose from.

Leave a comment:

• Armchair Mike
    replied
    Buy an 870. If you ever wear it out, let me know. I don't think it can be done. A buddy dropped a steel 50-cal ammo can full of duck loads on mine in the bottom of an aluminum boat. The scratch is barely noticeable, and the thing still works like a new one. They really are pretty much indestructible.

Leave a comment:

• DEERHUNTER150
    replied
    try a stoeger P350 they just did a test on it and it did well, Im goin to buy one in a week or two the camo model was only $329 and the black was only $250 or so.

Leave a comment:

• tourneyking734
    replied
    the remington 870 is the way to go

Leave a comment:

• Beekeeper
    replied
    Sorry that was a Remington 870...

Leave a comment:

• Beekeeper
    replied
    Remington 970 or Mossberg 550

Leave a comment:

• NNMountaineer
    replied
    i vote 870 as well, you cant beat them or break them

Leave a comment:

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad