Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I have a Mdl 37 Ithaca Featheweight w/ Polychoke, factory replaced tiger walnut stock w/ recoil pad can place a value on this?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ontario Honker Hunter View Post

Jimbo, Treestand appears to be one of the many casualties of the transition to new site format. Haven't heard from him since before Christmas.
    Honk, You sent this message about treestand to me in message box and it is stuck in 'inbox preview' with no way for me to cancel it. Can you cancel it on your end and maybe it will be removed from my inbox. BTW, don't send yellow with white letters, can't read, no contrast. TU Jim
    date of message is 1/23/2019 at 5:28PM

Comment

Phil Bourjaily just did an article on this for Field and Stream.
      There is not much demand for this model with 2 3/4" chambers, esp. in the common 12 gauge.
      Phil says they are selling for about $275.

Comment

Originally posted by jhjimbo View Post

Honk, You sent this message about treestand to me in message box and it is stuck in 'inbox preview' with no way for me to cancel it. Can you cancel it on your end and maybe it will be removed from my inbox. BTW, don't send yellow with white letters, can't read, no contrast. TU Jim
        date of message is 1/23/2019 at 5:28PM
        That's not me selecting the white text on yellow background. Apparently the site defaults to it. I'm having the same issue. I'll see if I can cancel the message.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad