Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does anyone own a CZ over and under shotgun? How do you like the gun and why?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rudyglove27
    replied
    CZ is Awesome!!!

Leave a comment:

• blackdawgz
    replied
    The CZ made in Brno, is a sturdy and well-made gun. I sent mine to Wright's to have it backbored with their diamond hone, and they could not scratch it!

Leave a comment:

• ETangler
    replied
    CZ rocks

Leave a comment:

• ETangler
    replied
    CZ rocks

Leave a comment:

• Beekeeper
    replied
    Del,

I have had no complaints with a CZ Woodcock O/U in 12 GA and a CZ Ringneck side by side in 28 GA. Both are well made, well fitted and finished. Mechanically sound. They shoot where you point them. Both have nice wood too! Warranty work is done in the US by CZ USA in Kansas City, have not required that though...

Also recommend their CZ 550 centerfire rifles and the CZ 452 & 453 rimfire rifles. I have a 453 that will shoot one hole groups off the bench with mixed ammo... honest.

Leave a comment:

• Does anyone own a CZ over and under shotgun? How do you like the gun and why?

Does anyone own a CZ over and under shotgun? How do you like the gun and why?

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad