Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I resently bout a 12 gage trystar shot gun i dont know much about this brand and i was wandering if any could tell me a littel a

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I resently bout a 12 gage trystar shot gun i dont know much about this brand and i was wandering if any could tell me a littel a

I resently bout a 12 gage trystar shot gun i dont know much about this brand and i was wandering if any could tell me a littel about them

The gun is made in Turkey and imported by Tristar. I think the side by side shotguns might be made in Italy but the rest are made in Turkey. You can check it out a little more the website is http://www.tristarsportingarms.com/. They have worked with Pheasants and Quail Forever for a few years now and thats how I learned about them. I haven't shot any so I would be interested to know what you think of the gun. If its an Over Under does it have ejectors?

Comment

Jesse, Jeff Quinn at gunblast.com has an excellent review of that shotgun if yours is the semi-auto. You can check it out at htpp://gunblast.com/tristar.html

Comment

Jesse, sorry I don't know how to make that into a link, but if that is your shotgun it is definately worth you typing it in and taking a look. You will be pleasantly surprised to read his review.

Comment

Hi Folks,

My father in-law gave me a tristar Over-Under today as he has a beretta and never gets to use it. I came across this site as I was looking for information on the Gun. Mine is a 12 Gauge over-under and is made in Spain and is a Silver Classic. I looks and feels very nice, very light, much lighter than a remington of a much higher price. I liked the gun from the first time I saw it, so it would be good to have some info on it.

So there it is, Over-under, made in Spain, Silver classic.

Matt

Comment

ive had my tristar semi auto 12g for a year and a half and it jams up on light shot loads, but since i started storing it with the action open it has not jammed once its a good gun for the price

Comment

http://www.tristarsportingarms.com/.

Comment

http://www.tristarsportingarms.com/.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad