Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The KSG by Kel-Tec 12Ga Twin 7-Shot+1=15 Rounds..Good Home Defense and Or Up-Land Bird,Deer Hunting,Camping. What say you.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The KSG by Kel-Tec 12Ga Twin 7-Shot+1=15 Rounds..Good Home Defense and Or Up-Land Bird,Deer Hunting,Camping. What say you.

The KSG by Kel-Tec 12Ga Twin 7-Shot+1=15 Rounds..Good Home Defense and Or Up-Land Bird,Deer Hunting,Camping. What say you.

Its takes 15-2.3/4 or 12-3"Ammo MSRP $800.00

www.KelTecWeapons.com

Comment

Oh yeah, I'm sure I'd take something like that pheasant hunting! Pffft! Maybe if I was hunting on Planet Klingon. Lugging a gun through the fields that's stuffed with fifteen rounds would be such a treat! This shotgun is designed for the clown car Game Cube crowd, not serious hunters.

A good home defense weapon is one that by its appearance acts as a deterrent. This thing looks more like a kid's super-soaker squirt gun. Hard to take someone seriously who's pointing a ray gun. I guess a home intruder could also be incapacitated by laughing hysterically.

Comment

In gun zone in Ohio we can only load 3 rounds.

That KSG would be better for crowd control.

Comment

Not a ideal gun for anything, however there are people out there that will buy this gun. It's not for me or anyone I know, but I guarantee you Kel-Tec will make some money off this gun.

Comment

Its a solution in search of a problem. It will definitely work wonders in advertising for people trying to ban "assault weapons". $800 is a lot of money to shoot stuff under 50 yards full of lots of holes. It will keep chiropractors on business so there's that.

Comment

I would go with Choice #3. "New Hollywood when you have to kill everybody in the room gun".

Comment

Oh c'mon, Honker. There is no such place as "Klingon." All the cool kids know that the Klingon homeworld is called Qo'noS.

You'll never be a cool cat like me if you don't know such things.

Comment

Hey Guys this Shotgun is mainly for Law enforcement and North East Grouse Hunters...LMAO
                  and #3 when you have to kill everybody in a room!

Comment

Who needs a Klingon ray gun, as Mork from Ork would say "Nanu, Nanu"!
                    Shazbat, it didn't work!

Comment

*^
                      www.youtube.com/watch?v=_rb62cf9JcY

Comment

msp18~ Way Cool Mork & Mindy....1980+/-

Comment

Thanks!

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad