Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

RIP Tom Knapp. Was one of the finest exhibition shooters this world has ever seen.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pmacc60
    replied
    Very sorry to hear of the loss of Tom,I thank you for the post I also did not know.My condolence to his family and to all who love to watch him shoot.

Leave a comment:

• Treestand
    replied
    WoW..Great Showmen..He will be missed.RIP.

Leave a comment:

• Pray- hunt-work
    replied
    A terrible loss to the shooting community. My prayers are with his family and friends.

Leave a comment:

• Gary Devine
    replied
    Tom was a great shotgun shooter and he will be missed by all. My condolences to the Knapp family members. May he Rest in Peace.

Leave a comment:

• Edward J. Palumbo
    replied
    I am saddened to learn he passed, and I feel badly for his family.

Leave a comment:

• ozarkghost
    replied
    Amazing man, amazing shooter.

Leave a comment:

• Ncarl
    replied
    What happened?

Leave a comment:

• DEER30
    replied
    woah! hadn't heard! He will be missed.

Leave a comment:

• mspl8sdcntryboy
    replied
    You're kidding, I hadn't heard that! Man, one of the greatest influences the firearms sport ever had.

Leave a comment:

• buckhunter
    replied
    Very sad news.

Leave a comment:

• 99explorer
    replied
    He was a great showman. He made the most amazing shooting stunts look easy. We have lost a great ambassador for our sport, and he will be missed. RIP.

Leave a comment:

• RJ Arena
    replied
    He was one of the reasons I started shooting, I'll sure miss him!

Leave a comment:

• RIP Tom Knapp. Was one of the finest exhibition shooters this world has ever seen.

RIP Tom Knapp. Was one of the finest exhibition shooters this world has ever seen.

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Reply to Voter Fraud
    by 99explorer
    Wouldn't it be nice if SCOTUS would just take Trump's word for it that massive fraud took place, and not require all that nitty gritty evidence that courts...
    Today, 01:08 PM
  • Voter Fraud
    by bowhunter75richard
    For those who claim voter fraud is not happening......Google The Heritage Foundation/election fraud cases ! All states are listed.......it just might...
    11-06-2020, 08:01 PM
  • Reply to Voter Fraud
    by crm3006
    From #1 Bubba: "One step closer to SCOTUS.....not that it will make any difference."

I would have to respectfully disagree with...
    Today, 12:49 PM
  • Reply to Is ammo shortage affecting your hunting season?
    by Sarge01
    I have plenty of primers, powder and bullets for my 300WSM and my 308. The only problem is I am running short of small rifle primers for my new toy...
    Today, 12:37 PM
  • Is ammo shortage affecting your hunting season?
    by FirstBubba
    Lot's of us here on F&S are reloaders, so ammo availability isn't a HUGE factor in our ability to enjoy our sport.
    But not everybody reloads....
    11-15-2020, 10:44 AM

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad

Collapse
Working...
X