Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I have a Eastern Arms double barrel 12 guage shot gun. the serial # starts with a T. The gun appears to be well made and is in

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have a Eastern Arms double barrel 12 guage shot gun. the serial # starts with a T. The gun appears to be well made and is in

I have a Eastern Arms double barrel 12 guage shot gun. the serial # starts with a T. The gun appears to be well made and is in great condition. I have not fired it yet, wanted to get somee info before I give it a try. I understand it was made by J Stevens. I'm having a hard time getting info on the exact model and age. Fighured you guys may be of some help. Any info would be appreciated

You have a J Stevens/NO.530-ST Single Trigger 12Ga Made(1948-1954)in 1956 it became The Savage Fox Mod B/311,and Springfield Mod-311 They all came in 12,16,20,410. The 410 is most valuable $400.00 in 100%

Comment

I have my great grandfather's Eastern Arms Company double barrel side by side 12 gauge model number a2450. Any Intel you can share on this one?

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Reply to Wanna be a NYC cop?
        by FirstBubba
        My eldest started life as a jailer.
        Natural progression was CLEET, city cop, county deputy, state police.
        "I'm tired of getting beat...
        Today, 06:00 PM
      • Wanna be a NYC cop?
        by FirstBubba
        How do large metro areas ever recruit new LEO's?

https://www.redstate.com/alexparker/...-career-crimin...
        Today, 04:02 PM
      • Reply to Racism ??
        by jhjimbo
        99, I think I saw something about a contest in an e-mail. Always creates a lot of interest....
        Today, 05:57 PM
      • Racism ??
        by jhjimbo
        Every other word on TV is racism. My take on racism is everybody is, to one degree or another, a racist. My empirical evidence is every where you look....
        09-14-2019, 06:02 PM
      • Reply to Racism ??
        by jhjimbo
        Reparation's for slaves but then a deduction for room and board they received. Also, reparation's to the ancestors of Union soldiers who fought for the...
        Today, 05:50 PM

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      X