Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

also, can you do a trigger job on the 11-87 to make the trigger re-set faster?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• also, can you do a trigger job on the 11-87 to make the trigger re-set faster?

also, can you do a trigger job on the 11-87 to make the trigger re-set faster?

Hunting92

First, if you were a qualified gunsmith, you wouldn't be asking this question.
    Second, the "fire group" parts in an 11-87 aren't hand honed and fitted.
    Third, it is much to easy to turn a "semi" into a "full" if you don't know "exactly" what you're doing!

Take it to a pro and ask them to clean and do a "trigger" job.

Comment

CL3, exactly, take your time a hit the bird on your first shot, and the trigger will "reset" by the time you get on the second bird.

Comment

i cant really imagine a hunting or target shooting reason why anyone would need a faster re-set on the trigger, im willing to bet not many people around can fire an 11-87 faster than it can cycle.

Comment

it was just a question, FirstBubba. Duh, if i was a gun smith yea i wouldnt ask the question, isn't that the point of the answers on field and stream. To ask someone who knows what there talking about to learn something. I mean really, sorry im not a expert. sorry i had a simple question.
          Yea, I hit the bird on the first shot to, but thats not the point. I dont care about how fast i can shoot cuz a cant hit anything, i dont evan have a 11-87, i was just trying to find some info out!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad