Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is anybody going to the Kolar Mid-America Open skeet shoot?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is anybody going to the Kolar Mid-America Open skeet shoot?

Is anybody going to the Kolar Mid-America Open skeet shoot?

Nope not a skeet shooter. But your post caught my eye. Doesn't seem to be many guys into the shotgun sports on here. IDK if you remember me asking if we had any ATA members on here. Im a trap guy. Are you going to any state trap shoots this spring/summer? what about the grand?

Comment

Ncarl: Yeah, I'll make a state shoot. I am not sure about the Grand yet. If you don't mind me asking, what do you score? I only wanted to know about the Kolar because it is held at our club, and i might work it. I don't shoot skeet either.

Comment

"What do I score" well during the 2012 target year I averaged 95.98% from the singles 91.36% from handicap (25 yards) and 88.43% for doubles. Feel like I underachieved on my singles and doubles but it was good enough to land me on the Jr. all state team (team of the top 5 shooters ages 14-18 in the state). What state shoots are you gonna be at?

Comment

Indiana state shoot. It will be my first big shoot.

Comment

Ya, not gonna make it to that one. Probably be at Iowa, Kansas, Missouri maybe Nebraska. Any how, good shooting and good luck!

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad