Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does anyone have any experience with the CZ-USA Canvasback over under shotgun? I am looking for a over under that does not cost

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does anyone have any experience with the CZ-USA Canvasback over under shotgun? I am looking for a over under that does not cost

Does anyone have any experience with the CZ-USA Canvasback over under shotgun? I am looking for a over under that does not cost a ton to use for trap and pheasant hunting. thanks

I have a CZ S/S and love it. I like the case hardened steel look, It's weight is resonable as its price and I have never seen ugly wood on one although the wood is not topgrade but that can not be expected at the price they sell for.

Comment

I don't know about their shotguns , but if they are anything like their rifles they will be ourstanding. I have 4 ( 17HMR, .22, .22 Hornet, .223) rifles and they are excellent rifles and well made. I have looked at them and they look real nice.

Comment

i have a buddy that has hunted pheasant with the CZ canvasback and enjoyed it very much. I have hunted for several years now with the CZ ringneck (side by side) and have taken everything from dove, duck goose and turkey with it. Never fails,mounts well, it is easy to clean. It is my go to gun for anything with feathers. I beleive that you can't get a better gun for the price.

Comment

I don't own one, but I borrowed one and I was delighted with it! I tried to fit another shotgun into my budget, and the one I wanted (a Beretta 686) was within reach until a higher priority developed. I shopped about and considered another, but a friend suggested, "Use mine this weekend. I can't go; you might as well use it." So I did, and I was very pleased with the CZ 20 gauge. That will be my next purchase.

Comment

yes i own a cz canvasback 12g 28" and love it. i bought the gun around Christmas 2012 and have put a couple thousand rounds through it so far. i belong to a trap and skeet club as well as pheasant hunt with it. i would say i shoot it 2 to 3 times a week and have not had any problems thus far. people always ask me what kind of gun it is, and tell me they love how it shoulders as well as the wood work (i couldn't agree more). I also did some research on the gun before i bought it and read some horror stories on cz o/u's, but i believe they have worked on quality to bring their reputation up. two guys that belong to my local pheasants forever chapter have been shooting theirs for 7+ years and turned me on to them. no i don't work for cz or at a gunshot, i'm a 27 year old on a budget, trying to give my honest opinion.
            ps... i also forgot to add they have a 5 year warranty on their guns

Comment

Thanks for the info guy you have been a lot of help.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad