Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This is the 2nd time I've tried to post this here goes.. does anyone know if there is a interchangable butt stock for a browning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is the 2nd time I've tried to post this here goes.. does anyone know if there is a interchangable butt stock for a browning

This is the 2nd time I've tried to post this here goes.. does anyone know if there is a interchangable butt stock for a browning bps??

I have a BPS but know nothing of a interchangeable butt stock.
    do you mean for fit or synthetic or something else ??

Comment

What I need is to know if another manuf will fit. I'm new to this and haveing trouble finding one unless I want brand new!! The person that had it must of got mad and hit the stock on a tree and broke it then didnt know hoe to take the pad off????? Thanks

Comment

Put a search on E-Bay, they show up on there every now and then. There is a way to save a search and you will get e-mails if something shows up.

Comment

Go on line to Cabella's and ask your Question. They do indeed have a Bell and Carson stock that will fit the BPS 12 guage it lists for 159.99

Comment

I would first take your gun to a local gunsmith. They can tell you what to do and can most likely fix it faster and easier than you could at home. It may cost some money but it'll be worth it!

Comment

Try Parts Corp: www.e-gunparts.com

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad