Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I have a Mec Jr 600 reloader but don't have a bench to mount it to. I have it mounted on a 5 gallon bucket but this isn't sturd

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rudyglove27
    replied
    Buy a folding picnic table!

Leave a comment:

• rudyglove27
    replied
    Buy a folding picnic table!

Leave a comment:

• rudyglove27
    replied
    $$$

Leave a comment:

• Huntandtrap09
    replied
    We have our MEC bolted to a big table in our basement in our reloading area. We have it secured with wing nuts so it can come off easily.

Leave a comment:

• Beekeeper
    replied
    A 2 foot X 2 foot piece of 3/4 plywood makes a great table top set up. Center the loader's base in the middle, mark the holes, drill them through and counter sink them on the back so that screw heads don't mar your table top. For extra protection put an old towel under the rig while in use.

Leave a comment:

• jbonifer24
    replied
    I've got mine mounted on a 2x3 piece of pressboard, it's easy to set up and it has lasted me a long time.

Leave a comment:

• jobobdogg
    replied
    You could use a toolcart with casters on the bottom craftsmen makes a good one

Leave a comment:

• wally
    replied
    You could always fabricate your own work bench out of 2x4 and plywood to meet the dimensions of your work area.

Leave a comment:

• Jim in Mo
    replied
    If need be, bolt it to a short 2x12 piece of lumber and set it across a folding sawhorse. Easy to store away.

Leave a comment:

• Spence
    replied
    Find an old cable spool. Maybe at your local cable company or local phone company. spence in pa.

Leave a comment:

• Del in KS
    replied
    Find or buy a folding picnic table. They probably have them at Cabelas or Bass Pro. My first bench was actually an old wooden desk but that didn't fold.

Leave a comment:

• I have a Mec Jr 600 reloader but don't have a bench to mount it to. I have it mounted on a 5 gallon bucket but this isn't sturd

I have a Mec Jr 600 reloader but don't have a bench to mount it to. I have it mounted on a 5 gallon bucket but this isn't sturdy. I was wondering if anyone had and suggestions for a more mobil sturdy solution.

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Reply to Repeal Pittman-Robertson Act?!
    by rock rat
    PR funds pay for a lot of federal Wildlife Refuges, which have been opened up for hunting also though they often have registration and other restrictions...
    Yesterday, 11:22 PM
  • Repeal Pittman-Robertson Act?!
    by MattM37
    Can't fault a politician working to preserve 2A rights, but repealing Pittman-Robertson for the cause seems counterintuitive.

Congressman...
    Yesterday, 02:41 PM
  • Blanks
    by jhjimbo
    Does anybody shoot off blanks on the 4th?

I have some factory blanks for the SKS I may shoot off. I have also made some for forming brass...
    Yesterday, 11:01 PM
    by FirstBubba
    You're right franchi20!
    Sounds really good, on the face!
    That's the game liberals LOVE to play!
    Sounds real good, until you get down...
    Yesterday, 10:05 PM
    by FirstBubba
    Point being, danbo, I don't think I've ever heard ANYBODY complain about the PR Act.
    I'd wager 95% or more hunters and shooters have NO idea what...
    Yesterday, 09:59 PM

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad

Collapse
Working...
X