Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ON A LATER POST WHEN SOMEONE WANTED TO TALK ABOUT A CERTAIN SHOTGUN, ONE PERSON WANTED TO TALK REMINGTON 870'S. SO LETS TALK BOU

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rudyglove27
    replied
    It's an excellent gun for me!!!

Leave a comment:

• blackdawgz
    replied
    I got one soon after they started making the magnum version. It was a very good gun. Nobody ever questioned the reliability.

Leave a comment:

• NHhunter12
    replied
    I love this gun. With 3" Remington Nitro Turkey 5 loads, this thing puts 12-15 pellets in the turkey "kill zone"
    consistently at 25 yards. I love it and wouldn't trade ti for anything. Matter of fact, I shot my first turkey with it this morning!

Leave a comment:

• hunt_fish_sleep
    replied
    My grandpa still has an 870 Wingmaster that his father bought for him when he was 14 in 1955. I was shooting it this summer at ground squirrels and it looked and functioned just like the Wingmasters rolling off the line today. Timeless gun.

Leave a comment:

• FloridaHunter1226
    replied
    870 is a very reliable gun that has been around for ages, and theres a reason why. I know guys that still have 870's from when they were little. All-in-all they are good guns at a great price. Remington knows what they are doing.

Leave a comment:

• hunt_fish_sleep
    replied
    That someone was me. In my opinion, the 870 is the most reliable shotgun made. I wouldn't trade my Remington 870 3.5 Super Magnum with 23" barrel and Skyline Camo pattern for any other pump. Far superior to the ugly, cheaply made Mossbergs.

Leave a comment:

• DanInArkinsaw
    replied
    I have a 870 Special Purpose 3" with the Mossy Oak Break-Up pattern. Just before turkey season this year I ordered the thumbhole stock and fore end that was released on the new 870 turkey gun. I have never been more pleased with something in my life. It looks good and shoulders like a charm. I have killed turkey as far out as 50 yards and would NEVER even consider parting with my 870!

Leave a comment:

• idduckhntr
    replied
    The first gun I bought was a 870Express more than 20 years ago that I used for hunting and trap shooting and after 120 thousand rounds I had to put in a new ejector. Hell of a gun.

Leave a comment:

• lovetohunt
    replied
    pretty much one of the best guns ever made

Leave a comment:

• idduckhntr
    replied
    What do you want to know?

Leave a comment:

• ON A LATER POST WHEN SOMEONE WANTED TO TALK ABOUT A CERTAIN SHOTGUN, ONE PERSON WANTED TO TALK REMINGTON 870'S. SO LETS TALK BOU

ON A LATER POST WHEN SOMEONE WANTED TO TALK ABOUT A CERTAIN SHOTGUN, ONE PERSON WANTED TO TALK REMINGTON 870'S. SO LETS TALK BOUT EM. I HAVE A 870 WINGMASTER.

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Reply to Rip -rbg
    by 99explorer
    I just learned of a CIA report that Vladimir Putin himself is directing the Russian interference in our 2020 Presidential election, which was crowded...
    Today, 09:09 PM
  • Rip -rbg
    by fitch270
    2020 adding to it's bag of tricks....
    09-18-2020, 09:26 PM
  • Reply to Bows
    by PigHunter
    I hear ya! I finally got around to adjusting the new sight on my 90's vintage PSE. It's been restrung too. I've used a crossbow for the last 7 seasons...
    Today, 08:45 PM
  • Bows
    by Danbo
    Started practicing with my bow.
    The deer don't stand a chance 😎
    Today, 08:23 PM
  • Reply to Rip -rbg
    by Pmacc60
    The public can focus on two different things at once ! Again liberal nonsense , put it out there and we can see what the president is planning for the...
    Today, 08:43 PM

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad

Collapse
Working...
X