Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I own a Remington Model 31-TC. It has a ribbed barrel and a beautiful wood-grained stock and forearm. I bought it for about $5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I own a Remington Model 31-TC. It has a ribbed barrel and a beautiful wood-grained stock and forearm. I bought it for about $5

I own a Remington Model 31-TC. It has a ribbed barrel and a beautiful wood-grained stock and forearm. I bought it for about $50 thirty years ago. In the last twenty years I haven’t used it much, but the last two years I tried it for turkeys and harvested one each year. I am not a gun collector and not an expert in any sense of the word. So I guess, Mr. Bourjaily, I am asking for information about the Model 31. Is it a collectors item? Does it have any value? Should I not be hunting with it?

I'm not Mr Bourjaily, but I hope this helps you for now. I'm not sure if they have a web site but wally world and most sporting goods stores sell a soft cover book(thick) with a price listing for weapons in various conditions. Hope this helps until Mr. Bourjaily can help you further.

Comment

Go to your Local Walmart store!!!

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Reply to There goes my deer season
        by rock rat
        No fires in the unit I was going to hunt, just bad conditions and part of the same National Forest as all the fires.

I am hunting a unit...
        Today, 08:47 PM
      • There goes my deer season
        by rock rat
        Not that it much matters, not that much meat on a deer anyway, but walk and stalk mule deer hunting is for fun not meat. Whole unit canceled due to the...
        Yesterday, 09:38 PM
      • Reply to Rest Easy
        by crm3006
        From Danbo: "Some of the cases that SCOTUS will hear next month. No 2A cases yet but I expect that to change."

We can only pray...
        Today, 08:31 PM
      • Rest Easy
        by jhjimbo
        Rest easy 2nd amendment, you are safe now - for the time being....
        Yesterday, 08:55 PM
      • Reply to More on crawfishin' lightfoot lindsey grahm
        by rock rat
        Maybe you all don't understand how the legal process works. If someone isn't breaking any laws then we leave them alone here in the US. Just how things...
        Today, 08:28 PM

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      X