Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hey after school today I was walking outside when a couple teachers, one with a handful of 12 gauge shells, came up to a kid tha

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i think schools should be a bit more forgiving when it comes to that. i mean the poor kid was shooting a smiply forgot the shells. i understand how dangerous that could have been but everyone needs a break at some point.

Comment

actually jeff, the kids not that stupid. he's a very safe kid. what happened was, he had worn a coat when he was shooting bluerock and he forgot to empty his pockets. he had 3 shells in his coat pocket. he got home took the coat off, and didnt wear the coat until 2 weeks later. he is in track. the weather was looking bad for track practice so he put his coat in his duffel bag and after track practice, he put his coat on in the school and they fell out of his coat pocket. it was entirely an accident. he told me all about it and i truly believe him. he admitted they were possibly his, but he thought he emptied his pockets.

Comment

On purpose or not the kid brought them to school. No amount of arguing will change that. The best thing heck the only thing to do is try to prevent it from happening again. I have no doubt this a good kid who made a small mistake who among us can say they haven't made a few. I am sure a stern talking to by his parents and principle will ensure this doesn't happen again. Jeff I am assuming your an NCO keep up the good work and train those kids up right I'll keep doing the same on the Army side of the house.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad