Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

anybody know why i'm so excited for tomorrow? because Benelli is revealing the Vinci. and i'm excited. anyone have any input on

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anybody know why i'm so excited for tomorrow? because Benelli is revealing the Vinci. and i'm excited. anyone have any input on

anybody know why i'm so excited for tomorrow? because Benelli is revealing the Vinci. and i'm excited. anyone have any input on what they think it's gonna be? is it supposed to be a nice shotgun, for a lot of money. or a kind of cheap one.

Copy and paste this link in ...

http://www.benelliusa.com/vinci/

Heck Reid,ya got me excited!

Comment

Reid, you stole my thunder, I was going to say something but I forgot. The Shooting Wire sends blogs each day and I remembered Dave's blog on Benelli's secret opening.. Benelli did it by having an empty display case at the shot show.

Comment

Dang Reid I asked this question yesterday and didn't get a single answer. If I was not such an ornery old goat I would get a complex as it is I am just happy to see 2Poppa's link as I had not thought to watch this fantastic ad time after time. Just being sarcastic so don't any of you get riled. In reality I have had Benellis for many years. Just yesterday I borrowed and shot one of the 2nd generations SBEs whatever it is they call them. The sucker is ugly as homemade sin but feels and shoots great. Now what will that Vinvi be...? Maybe a Benelli version of an RBL20 at half the price. Not with my luck.

Comment

Personally i have no idea what the "vinci" is but its probably going to be an overpriced rediculous recoil P.O.S. sorry just my opionion i like guns that you can buy with out having to take out a loan for or that have recoil that a 300 wthbry magnum to shame. again im not trying to insult anybody who likes benelli if you like them and can afford them great for you

Comment

I happen to have some top-secret photos of celebrity testers trying out the Vinci. Check these out...

http://abyss.hubbe.net/jeremiah/gallery/gfx/covers/jtv/lg/ep/s1/110-shotgun-lg.jpg

http://www.cinemablend.com/images/reviews/2404/_11882655127917.jpg

Comment

Ok. Ive been hearing Vinci the past couple of days. It sounds like a cool gun. I want to see it.

Comment

I bet it will look like something a Klingon would be armed with in a Star Trek episode...

Comment

Reminds me of the ad campaign when the Infiniti (car) was first introduced. Never saw the car in the ads, and even the dealerships were built so that you had to go inside to see the car. Huge build up and when people finally saw it they were disappointed and understood why they kept it hidden. Great quality, but it was a homely looking thing.

Comment

Interesting design. More plastic. Strange looking angle to the trigger and distance to the safety - will have to handle it to see how it feels. Just looks bulky. Removable magazine attached to sling - not sure it is useful. Max 3" chamber. Videos didn't show how the bolt moves back on the guide rod - curious about that.

Comment

I liked it,especially in the Realtree. $1500.00
                      The black one was nice too! $1300.00

I couldn't find the weight anywhere, but it said it carried like a .410.

Comment

i liked the looks of it most deffinatly. I saw the commercial when they first revealed it and it looked insane. a lil pricey but heck its a benelli! it looks to plastic for me and a lil to bulky. i dont like the loooks of the trigger either.

Comment

Agreed with 2Poppa answer above and A + 1 for you sir!!!

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad