Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone have a Stoeger Condor O/U? I'm looking for a budget o/u shotgun to shoot skeet and hunt with. Not worried about impressin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone have a Stoeger Condor O/U? I'm looking for a budget o/u shotgun to shoot skeet and hunt with. Not worried about impressin

Anyone have a Stoeger Condor O/U? I'm looking for a budget o/u shotgun to shoot skeet and hunt with. Not worried about impressing anyone if it shoots. Is the Stoeger Condor a piece if Junk, or a decent Piece for the money?

Not familiar with the condor but I have a buddy that shoots a Mossberg O/U and he really likes it. I would set aside a few bucks each week until there was enough to buy a good used Beretta or browning if it was me.

Comment

I looked at a Stoeger that a friend had and did not like it. It was hard to open and close, didn't have auto ejectors.
      I bought a Yildiz, turkish, O/U 2 years ago and like it. It comes with 5 choke tubes, single selective tigger, auto ejectors, basicly everything that a highend O/U has and I only paid @ $400 for it. I have used it for dove, quial and phesant. It has worked without any problems so far.

Comment

great gun,i have 20ga, great bird or skeet gun

Comment

Take a look at the Mossberg, not much more money, and a better all around gun.

Comment

Agreed with Beekeeper answer above and A + 1 for you sir!!!

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad