Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

hello, I am looking for the best recoil pad I can put (or have put) on my Dad's Franchi Model 48 AL. It has a hell of a kick and

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hello, I am looking for the best recoil pad I can put (or have put) on my Dad's Franchi Model 48 AL. It has a hell of a kick and

hello, I am looking for the best recoil pad I can put (or have put) on my Dad's Franchi Model 48 AL. It has a hell of a kick and I want my daughters to be able to use it as well...Thanks

Pachmayr's Decelerator lineup are very good. You might want to make sure your recoil ring set up is correct on the Franchi. It is a light shotgun, but recoil should not be that bad.

Comment

i was goin to suggest Pachmayr, as Beekeeper already did.

Comment

I would try a LimbSaver recoil pad.

Comment

Get a Limbsaver trim to fit, too easy.

Comment

i've just fit a limbsaver onto my pump, havent got a chance to use it though

Comment

pUT A LIMB SAVER ON IT. IA HAVE THEM OF ALMOST EVERYTHING, BIG GAME RIFLES AND SHOTGUNS. BEST PAD ON MARKET. I HAVE TRIED THEM ALL.

Comment

I have used a Kick-Eez. It was excellent. It is really strange to feel the recoil in your hands and on your face, but not on your shoulder.

Comment

Agreed with Beekeeper answer above and A + 1 for you sir!!!

Comment

Over the years I have tried them all and I have found that the Sims Limb Saver is the best of the best. I have them on some of the hardest kicking rifles and shotguns and I'm not a fan of recoil and they work for me. I shoot 6 1/2 pound magnum rifles and that is what I use and I go to the range and shoot 50 or more rounds and still want to shoot some more.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Reply to Do You Like To Fish In The Rain ?
                      by Solitario Lupo
                      Jimbo I dont really go for eyes on Erie but that is impressive almost 80 degrees on top and in that depths wonder how cold it gets in that thermocline....
                      Today, 06:16 PM
                    • Do You Like To Fish In The Rain ?
                      by jhjimbo
                      We are getting a nice slow soaker of a rain for most of Sat afternoon. Reminds me when we fished from my Fathers cruiser. It was called an express cruiser...
                      08-01-2020, 05:28 PM
                    • Reply to The George Floyd case.
                      by 99explorer
                      I do feel sorry for those rookie cops on the scene who had their backs to the brutality being committed by their senior officer.
                      Today, 06:00 PM
                    • The George Floyd case.
                      by FirstBubba
                      Body cam footage shows Floyd wasn't murdered. The cop kneeling on his neck might have been negligent, but his actions did not kill Floyd.
                      Minnesota...
                      Yesterday, 10:23 PM
                    • Reply to How do you fly ?
                      by DakotaMan
                      I tend to buy scopes to fill a need that I already have in hand. I always shop hard and can usually find a good deal somewhere on the planet when I am...
                      Today, 05:48 PM

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X