Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do all remington 870's have the trigger for the pump on the left side of the gun or was just the model that my brother bought?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
    No photos found.

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Reply to Delta Variant
    by jhjimbo
    The Alveola is where the exchange of oxygen and co2 takes place. Covid, Bacterial Pnemonia and Viral Pnemonia all target these cells. (China dsigned...
    Today, 07:22 AM
  • Delta Variant
    by jhjimbo
    Dr Gotlieb said today on MSNBC

"unvaccinated people will probably get the Delta Covid variant and it will be the worst infection they...
    07-19-2021, 08:26 AM
  • Reply to Delta Variant
    by Pmacc60
    Of course it’s possible Jim but I doubt either have pneumonia but maybe they have Covid . Look I’m not anti vaccine but to many people are having...
    Today, 06:53 AM
  • Reply to Delta Variant
    by 99explorer
    Proponents of the lighter lockdown note that Sweden’s excess death rate stayed low, meaning fewer patients died from delaying medical care for other...
    Today, 12:33 AM
  • Reply to Delta Variant
    by 99explorer
    Jimbo -
    Good post. He's always throwing crap in the game.
    Today, 12:20 AM

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad

Collapse
Working...
X