Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is your favorite concealed carry piece? Mine usually is a 4 inch Kimber in .45 ACP when not in the mountains.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is your favorite concealed carry piece? Mine usually is a 4 inch Kimber in .45 ACP when not in the mountains.

What is your favorite concealed carry piece? Mine usually is a 4 inch Kimber in .45 ACP when not in the mountains.

Springfield 45XD

Comment

ishawooa, what you doing up this early for!

Comment

Glock 23 compact 40s&w.

Comment

Glock 23, .40 S&W

Comment

Taurus Judge

Comment

Clay you are a sly and observant soul no doubt full of command presence.
              Anyhow my wife woke up saying "what's that noise?" I got up searched the house, checked the doors, made sure the kids were in bed, kicked the dog, considered throwing rocks at the mare but instead returned to my bedroom where my wife was sleeping quite soundly. Could I got back to sleep? No way in hxll, so I decided to do something extremely boring by reading Dave's article in the new F & S. It was either that or watch the cheap knife channel on Dish. Amazingly the reading did not help much so I logged on to read more Petzal online (just kidding Dave so don't get your bowels in an uproar, your're the greatest). I've been yawning all day for some reason.
              Charley what is your opinion of the Judge? I have been looking at them since they first hit the market. Will they hold up with hot (beyond .44 mag velocities) .45 Colts? The shot option is nice for snakes both with and without legs.

Comment

Springfield XD 45 anywhere.

Comment

I've got a Kimber .45ACP that I trust for all situations in which concealability is not an issue (house, cabin, hotel/motel, campsite, etc.); however, it's not the most unobtrusive piece, especially in summertime when I'm more lightly and comfortably dressed.
                  I have to admit, I miss the Walther PPK/S in .380 Auto I'd carried in the past. It slipped into a Bianchi waistband holster (or a back pocket), and the .380 Auto, while not a boomer, is the smallest autoloader cartridge I'd consider for self defense. I'm inclined to purchase another.

Comment

Ed I also somewhere along the way fell under the spell of another pistol and sold my Walter PPK in .380. Turns out I liked the Walther much better than the newly acquired small DA 9 mm and then considered buying back the Walther. The guy who purchased it from me said no way so I am looking for another myself. They are not inexpensive but are worth the cost.

Comment

Glock 27 or Ruger LCP

Comment

I carry a Glock 23!!!

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Reply to The Horse Race
                          by Pmacc60
                          You are for sure not a small business man , the Obama administration hurt small business and sent a tremendous amount of jobs overseas. Big business makes...
                          Today, 09:19 PM
                        • The Horse Race
                          by rock rat
                          There are lots of things making this a hard race to predict. Pollsters do their thing and mostly they show Biden up over where Clinton was at this time...
                          Today, 09:43 AM
                          by 99explorer
                          The recession officially ended in June 2009, after economic stimulus checks went out to 55 million recipients in the prior month.
                          The economy continued
                          Today, 09:03 PM
                          by Pmacc60
                          Like you all know I live near Delaware and I work there everyday ! Maybe it’s because we all know Joe Biden it I don’t see the support. Remember he...
                          Today, 08:48 PM
                          by 99explorer
                          "Fake news" is a cop out.
                          I used it once myself to avoid doing research.
                          Today, 08:42 PM

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X