Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My favorite 'sittin around the campfire' guns are --- handgun/ 4.5in .357 blackhawk or Springer 1911 .45ACP -- rifle/ marlin 189

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My favorite 'sittin around the campfire' guns are --- handgun/ 4.5in .357 blackhawk or Springer 1911 .45ACP -- rifle/ marlin 189

My favorite 'sittin around the campfire' guns are --- handgun/ 4.5in .357 blackhawk or Springer 1911 .45ACP -- rifle/ marlin 1894 .44 mag or .223 ranch rifle-- shotgun/ H&R; single shot 20 gauge or 12 gauge Mossy 500 pump. Depending on my mood - how about you?

AR-15 , 5906 S$W 9mm

Comment

Ruger 40 cal. Mossy 835,Rem .22-250, and Marlin .357 rifle

Comment

Freedom Arms 83 .454Cas, Win Model 12 12ga, Win Model 71.

Comment

S&W 686 7 shot 6 inch stainless .357. Tikka T3 lite .243Win. Berretta 92fs 9mm w/ crimson trace laser grips. Ruger 10/22 with carbon bull barrel and custome internals.

Comment

My favorite 'sittin around the campfire' guns are?

What’Ya 'sittin around the campfire' with guns for, time to be kicking back!!!

In my camp, if you touch that beer you better have all the logs split, all the things you need done before turning in, your guns cleaned and stored and done for the day... It’s a long way out to get help if someone gets hurt!

Comment

I always have at least a .44 mag with me around the wilderness campfire due to the fact that old Mr. Griz might decide to come and dine. Its also in my bedroll while I sleep so don't startle me with fake growling noises or scratching on the tent.

Comment

Glock 36 (sub .45), mini 14, and pump 20 ga.

Comment

sounds like you are going to be doing something more then just "sitting round the camp fire" with all that heat.

Comment

.44 Magnum!!!

Comment

Love my 92FS with night sights or S&W satin 45ACP with Streamlight laser & light.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad