Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I spoke with my buddy who owns a gun store and he says he is selling a record number of guns and ammo this month. He sold 84 gun

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rudyglove27
    replied
    Scared tactics!

Leave a comment:

• Christian Emter
    replied
    Yes because Obama is threatineng to take all our guns and ammo away so every one is stalking up. Espacially assalt rifles.

Leave a comment:

• kolbster
    replied
    the last 2 gun shows i have been to i havent even been able to get close to the tables there have been so many people.

Leave a comment:

• alabamahunter
    replied
    Everyone is worried about what Osama... I mean Obama is going to do in the way of legaslation involving gun control.

Leave a comment:

• buckhunter
    replied
    Just realized my question does not say what state I'm from. I'm in Ohio.

Leave a comment:

• Beekeeper
    replied
    Ammo, components and firearms or all types are flying off the shelves in Georgia.

Leave a comment:

• streack
    replied
    In my neck of the woods they have been selling semi-auto pistols like men on fire.

Leave a comment:

• Jim in Mo
    replied
    It's true. I didn't believe it till I went shopping and saw it for myself.

Leave a comment:

• usmcturkey
    replied
    North Carolina and New York they are flying off the shelves, along with ammo. My exchange said they would be backed up for a month or two. Which sucks because I want to buy my first pistol.

Leave a comment:

• HillbillyDeluxe
    replied
    It's on like Donkey Kong in Oregon. At the gun show in Portland a couple months back, The assault rifle salesmen had to restock before the first day was over.

Leave a comment:

• Sportsman Matt
    replied
    All except for Taxachusetts, the only state where you can't buy anything because the state overtaxes everything.

Leave a comment:

• Armchair Mike
    replied
    I can say that in Alabama at a recent gun show, any guns with "assault rifle" overtones were selling like nobody's business. Chinese MAK-9Os and Russian semi-auto AKs were over $800. (I paid $100 for the Chinese version in excellent condition years ago.) Yugoslav SKS rifles were bumping $300. The only military rifle that does not seem to have benefited from the price run-up is the lowly Mosin Nagant. The long-barreled variant of this old warhorse is still selling for $119 including the bayonet.

Leave a comment:

• rrmont
    replied
    Hit enter and wasn't done yet. From what I hear the rush is on every where. I know it sure is here in the Texas panhandle.

Leave a comment:

• rrmont
    replied
    It's becuase of our new President and the laws that he wants to change.

Leave a comment:

• I spoke with my buddy who owns a gun store and he says he is selling a record number of guns and ammo this month. He sold 84 gun

I spoke with my buddy who owns a gun store and he says he is selling a record number of guns and ammo this month. He sold 84 guns Saturday alone. I was wondering if the rush is on all over the country?

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad